Mom Sale, LLC Table Rental Agreement
The Summit Sports & Ice Complex
9410 Davis HWY
Dimondale, MI 48821
September 8, 2018
8:30am until 1pm
· Set up will be available Friday, September 7th from 3 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. FRIDAY is MANDATORY for all sellers. We will have LIMITED set-up and unloading Saturday, September 8th from 7 a.m. until 8 a.m.
· Sellers must FIRST check in before proceeding to your table for set up. Wristbands must be worn by all sellers both Friday and Saturday.
· Sellers that did not check-in Friday will forfeit their table(s)/rack(s) NO REFUNDS. No refunds will be given for no shows/late arrivals. We will only have one set of doors available for unloading Saturday morning (and the large items area will have a door for dropping them off). All unloading must be completed by 8 a.m. after which the doors will be locked. WE WILL NOT ALLOW LATE SELLERS/HELPERS IN AFTER 8 a.m. Late arrivals will have to wait in line and pay the entry fee to get in.
· Sellers are expected to provide their own change and bags. Mom Sale, LLC will not provide these items. Sellers are also expected to act as their own security for items that they bring to sell. Mom Sale, LLC will not be held liable for any lost or stolen items and/or cash for any reason.
· You must keep your items in the area assigned to you and not have items protruding out into the walkways where they may cause someone to fall or trip. With the rental of one table you may also rent space for a rack, which you must provide yourself. Your rack must fit into the space provided and only 1 rack per space is allowed. PLEASE measure your rack! Racks, shelving and/or any other items are not allowed behind the table.
(Sellers cannot rent rack space only.)
· You and a helper will receive a wristband. Maximum of 2 wristbands per reservation no matter how many table(s)/rack(s).
· If you bring children with you to the sale, you are responsible for your own child-care and for keeping them supervised at your table during the sale.
· You are responsible for pricing and tagging your own items, and arranging them in an attractive and orderly manner. For more information, see the attached sheet of tips on how to sell your items. Items must be clean, STAIN FREE and in working condition.
· SPECIALTY VENDOR spots are LIMITED!!! Sellers selling or displaying ANYTHING other than your USED maternity through preteen related items are considered a specialty vendor. (I.e. craft items, home businesses) Individuals that ignore this rule and are found to be displaying a product or service without Mom Sale, LLC permission will be asked to leave. No questions or refunds!
· There will be a large item area. Items that do not fit on or under your table MUST be placed in the large item area. The cost is $2 per item due at set-up.
-Sellers are required to provide Mom Sale, LLC with a detailed list of each large item and price(s) upon signing in at set-up.
-Each seller is responsible for attaching a provided tag with their name, table #, item #, price and description of the item.
-Large items MUST be checked into the large item area by 7:45 a.m. Saturday to allow time to organize the large item area.
-Large items need to be clean with working batteries. We reserve the right to refuse items not in good repair.
-Sellers must ensure all items meet Federal safety standards. For a list of recalls: http://www.cpsc.gov/ No drop side cribs. Sellers are responsible for reimbursing shoppers upon selling a recalled item. CARSEATS must have at least one year left before they expire. If no expiration date is present the standard 6 year life span will be used to determine.
-You may pick up your money/unsold items at 1:00pm. Any items not claimed by 1:30pm will be donated.
-The large item area will be supervised at all times, however, Mom Sale, LLC will not be held responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
· Sellers are expected to stay until 1:00 p.m. Sellers should not begin to pack up their items to leave before 12:45 p.m. (This is for the sake of those buyers coming at the last minute as the hours advertised).
· Sellers are required to clean up their space after the sale. Please be sure to put all trash; empty boxes, plastic bags or items you do not want to take home in the dumpsters outside.
· You are not allowed to fundraise at the sale. Posters, banners, hand-outs, fliers, booklets, brochures and shirts advertising a business are strictly prohibited unless a registered specialty vendor and all materials must be limited to said products and/or services.
· Sellers are not allowed to play music/loud noises or strobe lights.
· Sellers are not allowed to resell their tables without approval. New sellers must fill out the contract and be approved.
· There will not be chairs provided at this sale.
Table fees are used to help cover the cost of the facility rental, table rental, processing fees, insurance and advertising. Mom Sale, LLC needs to make sure that these costs are covered before the sale date; therefore, there will be no refunds on table rental fees unless the event is cancelled by me. We will gladly refund your money if we cancel the event in some unforeseen circumstance. If you find that you cannot attend the sale, you are more than welcome to find a replacement, they must fill out the contract, be approved and then can reimburse you. We hope you understand why we have this policy. We can’t run the sale on promises to pay.
Mom Sale, LLC, its affiliates, assigns, and associates involved in this sale are not responsible for the attendance at the sale, traffic to any individual seller table or sales generated by seller.