Peckham Mom 2 Mom Sale
January 28, 2017
3510 Capital City BLVD
Lansing, MI 48906
Corrdinated by: Mom Sale, LLC (Brenda Batson)
Email: email@example.com OR Cell: 612.743.0778
***Fundraiser for Peckham's at Risk Youth Program***
Table Rental Agreement
This Sale is on two floors.
Those on the first floor will be in the cafeteria and to the far end of the building we will have the large item area.
Tables on the second floor will be in large conference room.
· Set up will be available Friday, January 27th from 5pm until 7:00pm and Saturday, January 28th from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00. We will be offering Pre-shopping passes to a limited number of shoppers from at 8:30am. The general sale opens at 9am.
· Sellers must FIRST check in before proceeding to your table for set up.
· Sellers that do not set up on Friday MUST be checked in on Saturday by 7:30 a.m. After 7:30 a.m. your table will be available for others to rent. No refunds will be given for no shows/late arrivals. All unloading and all sellers/helpers must be at their tables no later than 8:00 a.m. after which the doors will be locked until the sale opens. Late arrivals will be allowed in with wristbands when the sale opens to the public. Seller/helper without wristbands will have to pay entry fee when the sale opens to the public.
· Sellers are expected to provide their own change and bags. Peckham will not provide these items. Sellers are also expected to act as their own security for items that they bring to sell. Peckham will not be held liable for any lost or stolen items and/or cash for any reason.
· You will be provided a table and/or space to sell your items from. You must keep your items in the area assigned to you and not have items protruding out into the walkways where they may cause someone to fall or trip. You may also rent a rack or space. The rack must fit into the space provided. PLEASE measure your rack Racks, shelving and/or any other item are not allowed behind the table.
· There will be a maximum of one adult "helper" per reservation for set-up and running of the table.
· If you bring children with you to the sale, you are responsible for your own child-care and for keeping them supervised at your table during the sale.
· You are responsible for pricing and tagging your own items, and arranging them in an attractive and orderly manner. For more information, see the attached sheet of tips on how to sell your items. Items must be clean.
-Each seller is responsible for attaching a provided tag with their name, table #, item #, price and description of the item.
-Large items MUST be checked into the large item area by 8:00 a.m. Saturday to allow time to organize the large item area.
-Large items need to be clean with working batteries. We reserve the right to refuse items not in good repair
-Sellers must ensure all items meet Federal safety standards. For a list of recalls: http://www.cpsc.gov/
-No drop side cribs.
-CARSEATS must have at least one year left before they expire. If no expiration date is present the standard 6 year life span will be used to determine.
-You may pick up your money/unsold items at 12:30pm. Any items not claimed by 12:30pm will be donated.
-The large item area will be supervised at all times, however, Peckham will not be held responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
\FIRST FLOOR SPOTS ARE SOLD OUT AS OF 12/1
Second Floor Conferance Room spots sold out 12/18
DO NOT FILL OUT THE FORM UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO PAY!!
Payment is now on-line